NAWA® QUALITY PROMISE
For NAWA®, the health and protection of patients and users as well as the safety and performance of the product are paramount. These principles are already incorporated into the development of the products. In order to guarantee their high quality and to ensure it in the long term, equally high demands are placed on all those involved inside and outside the company as well as on all materials and raw materials. With this approach, NAWA® puts one goal in the focus: to satisfy the user!
The principles for the development of all products are:
- Free of silicone
- Free from micro plastics
- Free from mineral oil, MOAH, MOSH
- Free from paraffin
- Free from wool wax (potentially contact allergenic)
- Free from alcohol
- Free from animal raw materials
- Free from potentially allergenic ingredients such as fragrances, colors and essential oils
- 100% use of palm oil derivatives certified according to the Mass Balance model
- Can also be used in the area of the mouth and mucous membrane
For NAWA® as a responsible manufacturer of medical products, chemical and microbiological tests of the products are a matter of course. Complex analyzes are carried out in the laboratory at all stages of production. This and other specified tests ensure that only flawless, safe and high-quality products go on sale. In addition, the ingredients and production processes are continuously monitored and optimized for product safety and improvement.
What is a medical device?
It is European law that is implemented in national law in the member states, in Germany by the Medical Devices EU Adaptation Act (Medizinprodukte-EU-Anpassungsgesetz/MPEUAnpG). The purpose of the law is to regulate the sale of medical devices and thereby ensure
- the safety, suitability and performance of the medical devices as well as
- the health and the necessary protection of patients, users and third parties.
The CE mark is a seal of approval for the medical device, the application of which proves that the required legal requirements have been met. The summary for the users is:
- Proven effectiveness
- Tested and monitored security
- Risk assessment of the ingredients
NAWA Heilmittel GmbH is certified according to the Medical Device Directive 93/42 / EEC, Annex II and EN ISO 13485: 2016 and is checked annually for compliance with the regulatory requirements.